Sunday, December 20

Thank q so much


hallo my dear sister~jess^^i receive ur sincerely  x'mas wisher card...
so happy when saw ur writing ...hope u all the best at they with
kit-kit....
when i reading  about the x'mas card u sent for me,i can feel u still worry me ...cos i stay at here alone..told u ald everything at here is fine~
and thank ur present,i like it~how come u like the things...u never buy for yours...u send to me for what...stupid !!but thank q so much..
is u remind me last years chirsmas where we going to celebrate..is ipoh garden east..we just chit-chat at the coffee shop  around the pub and feel the atmosphere there, even is a simple celebration,but til now still make me feel excited..cos have u all accompany..
ald 2years  for me christmas party without alcohol..i think tis years olso without too...
dun know why no more interesting to go clubing anymore...alot of frens date me this years celebrete in pub,but i reject...just want gathering with fren ...

No comments:

Post a Comment