Saturday, February 13

Gong xi fa cai

Finally wait the day coming...i love u!!!just finish pack my luggage ...so happy now.....i think ipoh is very crowded now !!traffic must jem..
Help me!!!tomorrow still need to work ar!!!alot of fren ald on the way go back right now.....haiz.....tomorrow~pls all my dear customer  come early !!don't make me over time!!!hope tomorrow have a time to dinner with BOBO....
is late knock off sure the dinner will cancel...all our housemate ald go back...ony me &bobo stay at here ony....but tomorrow!!ony bobo alone.....haiz so bad she can't back...wat kind of tis job
when i back to m'sia really need take  more rest.....cos tis month really tired~busy working til scared!!and i waiting my bonus from my boss!!don't let me feel disappointed....
IPOH!!!wait me come back...i love u...love my bed,family,n my friend so much!!!!
i'm waiting 15th coming!!!
Everybody wish u all Happy New Year   &Happy Valentime day
GONG XI FA CAI

No comments:

Post a Comment