Sunday, March 28

promiss

i'm waiting next week coming......finally can see my parents n my 2 pretty sisters.....i'm promiss penny tis time i going back will take more time to accompany them....n promiss bring her go some place!!!wait me ya...Penny &Gladess...ony 2days i stay in ipoh,so tis time i back without info to my friends..cos i'll spend my time to accompany my family....
stupidgal long time did't update the blog....is not she busy!!!not she no time..not she tired.....Everythings about she did't on9,write blog,reply msg,cos she emotion badly down...
recently i really felling down...down until without going out join my frens,reject the person calling,have not reply person msg....i'm free!!at the moment....but i just no mood to doing anythings....
this few days after work i just stay at home listen music ...i love the song can sing out my feeling!!
but person ask me....what for??i don't know...i don't know what make me down~i can't find the answer!!!
anyway hope the feeling is gone..
i will try to keep my happy mood everyday....

No comments:

Post a Comment