Saturday, July 24

how are you all my friend

long long time did't update my sweet blog liao.....keke!!i miss u all my friend.....stupidgal at home now.....so boring here:( waiting ms.bobo come back!!
how r u all?stupidgal really very tired..still no off day every week..stupid boss still show me the attitude wo!really bad~but i also never take care her feeling,angry then angry la,is not my problem..
tell you all one special thing....i moved to one new place liao...quite good here!!but the owner sometime  so annoying..talk talk talk.non-stop to talk with me!!!.but she also very nice lah...help us wash ,hang up,and iron our clothes....keke
someone must know...i said i won't complain with u anymore,but u still keep to do it,u have a no more chance.....sure will leaving...without give u any notice..no complain is not mean i'm okay...do it from your heart....









No comments:

Post a Comment