Thursday, October 29

THAI FOOD


After working i go enjoy my dinner with my fren...we go eat THAI FOOD !!this is my second time to try Thai food...In the 1st time is at my hometown IPOH...so!!sure got abit different compare to S'pore...emm^^i like s'pore 1....support sg thai food..lol~I miss the TOM YAM SOUP..PINEAPPLE RICE...and the coconut milk!!i like it~and enjoy there with my stupid fren!!

Clarification my favorite food just the same is Japanese Food....lol~stupid gal so funny at here....cos i promise myself,in my life must be more colourful...today i fell happy when
meet my fren,so must post on the blog share with u all...
And recently i fell in my blog...always post the bad things 1...unhappy leh recently!!!so today must post the nice nice 1...wakaka^^hope in my future life is happy n happy^^good nite everybody...alice@stupidgal...

No comments:

Post a Comment