Friday, October 30

Raining Day...

Heavy rain....waiting the trafficlight turning to green light,suddenly the bus is across in front of me...opps!!!!my jean is drenching ald~haiz the stupid bus...In the air-cond train is feel very very cool n my leg feel itch cos the rain splash down to my leg...
finally reach home,of course shower first....then drink a cup of warm water n wear my jacket...emm,fell comfortable. after shower..
At the this moment wat should i do?Yes is a nice time to sleepzzz!!Haiz... in the tis moment if hv a warm hug ofcourse great la...sure will be romantic lo...raning day leh!!!

Really i need a hug???emm...no need!!cos i enjoy my single life^^but sometime ....Aiyo don't think too much la,wat can i do?
  • wear my jacket
  • cover well my blanket
  • swicth off the lamp
  • close my eyes
  • and sleep early
hope can get a nice dream!!good nite everybody...alice_stupidgal

No comments:

Post a Comment