Monday, November 2

BUSY WORKING DAY




today really very very tired ...this morning just eat 1 carrot cake as my breakfast til arround 5o'clock something just taking my lunch..sure is very hungry lo..cant tahan ald le ,put down my work,and run to pack my lunch!!!i just take 5 min to finish it..haiz..is rush leh,no choice for me!!cos still have alot customer waiting there!!

going to 6o'clock still got a few customer in the salon..but never mind ..cos after one n half hour can knock off le..waiting the time coming!suddenly...1 pretty gal come in n ask,excuse me how much for  rebon!!alamak...wat time ald still rebon rebon...@#$%^&**cant said wat...just intive the stuppid gal take a seat ..haizzz~wat can i do..OT lo...
hate the ppl ald know rebon must take 3~4 hour de la,y dun wn come early leh...headache arrr...so my weekend is working to 9o'clock++...pls come early lah my dear customer ...u all can enjoy the weekend holiday we oso need knock off early wat!!life is unfair.. tired..stress..bored..

1 comment: