Saturday, November 28

You not a champion

What's  wrong??who make u angry??izzit me??or may??or other peole...why u whole day show the angry face to us??I really dun know what u was thinking...
Pls don't bring ur emotions with work...ur staff is very difficulties working with u....if we make u angry ,just said!!i dun mind u scold me...if i'm wrong..
You not a champion!!!end up i will be successful,but i need a time n need u train me,so i wont easy to give up,even is hard to get along with u.. 
I'm tired...really very very tired...i thought after drink a cup of coffee will be more happy...i ask the gal any recommend or wat is the popular coffee...'coffee milk tea'...this is a ur popular coffee??u said ur coffee is import  from france !!!really gan na sai lo...i never drink the coffee so bad like tis ...just throw away...
tomorrow i have a no mood to working...i hate...
to my dear fren's~thank's to ur concern...i'm ok..just is small things n hard to explain to yours...i just vent only..

No comments:

Post a Comment