Monday, November 2

Miss u!!

raining day..1:05am

tomorrow no need working so today can sleep be late...midnight ald,all my dear roommate are sleep!!ony me haven sleep yet..drinking  my lover "oldtown white coffee"now..taste is good~when i drink it make me get 1 feeling...i miss some people!!they is my important ppl in my life~i can't without they!!i miss the time when we can meet together!!fun 2gether..sleep 2gether..shopping..sing k..mahjong 2gether n more!!if the time can turn back,i will treasure u all..pls 4give me last time do the mistake..make u all worry about me!i noe last time i really very treason,stupid,caprice...sorry!but the time is not waiting for us..so in between tis1 year!!time is detach to us..so who r my important ppl ??let u all know now..
penny ho
                                                                                                                                                      

JESS HO

GLADESS HO
YUP..THEY IS MY IMPORTANT PPL IN MY LIFE..OSO INCLUDED MY DEAR PARENT..daddy n mummy^^now my elder sis at new zeland ..so quite long time we cant meet up!!n my 2 younger sis at ipoh..gladess is ready to exam ,hope she can pass all n get the great result..penny !!haiyo headache..always on9..haha...i miss my mum,dad..i love u all..but i never show my feeling to u all..hope u all can get it^^
miss the sushi time..now we cant go 2gether,tis is the thing make me fell sad!!but the moment won't forget in my hearts..will deep insters to my hearts..
hope u all the best in ur new life..take care!!emm~sorry!!sorry!!still got 1 ppl haven show it..is the guy wor~dun misunderstand he is my boy friend!!the guy is KIT KIT..he is my brother in law..haha~jia fu wont forget u de la!!u will join with our family 4ever n never!!

No comments:

Post a Comment