Thursday, November 5

Micheal Jackson~This Is It




Just finish Micheal Jackson movie ~This Is It from cinema...
dun know how to  describe Mj!!
just ony can say he is a God~I like  sweet voice n nice dancing by Mj!!if he still live,make sure his concert  will be wonderful!!
King Of The World~MJ
thank's my fren accompany me watch tis nice movie..
but he feel boring at there n he dare sleep in cinema..oh my god!!nice movie is show on how come can sleep ?i dun noe..essentially still got 1 person follow with us..yesterday he promise me go together,but 2day he did't...emm~where can find the stupid guy?
go snooker centre can find him!!aiyo he always busy de la!!when ppl wn date him ,must make appointment 1st..
we  4 preson long time did't go out together lo,last time we go clubbing,dinner,ktv...2gether!!but now no time can meet up..


I want continue our 
 friendship forever n never!!

 pretty gal BOBO 2day oso cant join with us !!she need working n after working go clubbing wor!!hope have a nice clubbing nite for her...





No comments:

Post a Comment