Wednesday, January 13

Disappointed

I just come back from my salon...recently always over time for me...nothing can said...just is tired...HAIZ,super women scold me today,is about my job...so!!!sad lo...tomorrow start from 10am ald have few  appointment..and my colleague off tomorrow,just only i working with my s.women...wish everythings is lucky for me ...

bobo...i'm feel disappointed with u..when i saw what ur comment in ur facebook accout..y u will thinking like tat? when i saw ur comment,i just quiet only..cos i hate to explain...i don't care other ppl how to thinking of me,but if the ppl is u,i can told u .."I'M CARE..."i'm not like ur thinking like tat,is u misunderstand me!!!that's y DISAPPOINTED...

bo,pls don't let the small case
spoil ur friendships...ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment