Saturday, January 16

One month later

After one month later,u all know wat bigger day was coming??yup!!is chinees New year ...i'm waiting tat day coming..


so happy after 4weeks i can see my parents n my two pretty sister...tis year have abit different..n special...the different is my elder sister without us to celebrate cny...is the 1st time without u...hope u have more program at there...n the special things is tis year my uncle come back from England...long long time never see him..don't know wat is their look now...must be more older lo,cos last time he go england,i only 15year old...ald 7 years never see him...n thank to my uncle buy the present for me...i like it so so much...

but my best fren here Bobo n seven C.new year they can't go back ,stay at s'pore...so bad...cos nid working ..bobo wait me come back just 5days only,i will bring some biscuit for u...ur lover peanut cookies right?!

tis year c.new year  olso come with Valentine's day...so special...but i have a no boy friend..so nothing special...just alone..lucky i have my family n my frens accompany me..
EveryBody Countdown Now...
29...28..27...15....10...9..8..7...3..2..1
Gong Xi Fa Cai...

1 comment: