Sunday, January 24

Nothing Special

 Actually nothing happen need to post..but i'm free now..nothing to do so just write something here only..
infact i really really really damn sleepy n tired..everyday over time til 10 o"clock plus..when i back home my eyes can't open ald..no mood to do everythings...
S.women today play the new year song at shop!!but when i hear the song i did't feel any happy..don know why?maybe is about my job..everyday busy working ,but s.women still show the angry face to us...haiz!don know why!i really don know y u will like tat..sale is great...i know u want make the sale is more better,but we already very hard to do,please don't make us fell stress working with u..if not one days,my blog all is complain about u..
NEW YEAR SONG..actually me n my family very like to hear,still remember last year before new year my sister will buy few CD NEW YEAR SONG n play at our swettie house!!fell is good...don know my far away sister tis year have listen for N.Y song onot..n my house have dress up the lighting onot..i have a no time to call back,and waiting cny coming soon..
hihi!!good news~i change a new phone yesterday..Samsung Omia 2...haha..finally buy it..i thinking long time ald..said good bye to my LG phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment