Tuesday, January 5

tired day

tomorrow is my day off so until now olso not yet sleep...i'm fucking tired today,over time til 10 o'clock..
every end of the year til chinese new year my bad fren sure will come and find me..that's is gastric &allergy skin..
tis morning after breadfast ,working til 7o'clock just have atime to taking my lunch..i only eat a bread as my lunch..but my dinner is mashed potato..is yummy i buy from 7-11 is near my house..

recently working always touch with chemical,my hand so dryness..sometime after work my hand dry until painful&itch..nobody can get my feeling..is bad..i'm tired ,but i have alot of house work wait me to do..

  • i need to iron my clothes


  • i need to  hang up my bedsheet in the washing machine

  • i need to hand wash my clothes


  • i need to change my new bedsheeti need to put lotion into my hand

have alot alot things wait me to settle,and going to 4o'clock ald,all things not yet done,but don't know why i still don't take action..so free to write blog now..sigh!!
      tomorrow day off where going?
  1. see movie(avantar)??
  2. sing k??
  3. high-tea??
  4. shopping??
  5. tution??
don't know la..everything wait the stupid gal wake up first la..
oh my god..my blanket in the washing machine now..mean is tonight no blanket to use..oh!!how to sleep?i have many bedsheet,but just have a 1 blanket only...sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment